Dec 20, 2009

Little Monsters!

Hi, Everyone:

I joined the fabulous creative team of Un-Leas-ed-Scraps recently, and this my first work using her fantastic kit. Today, her 'LITTLE MONSTERS' kit is released at Ahhh Scrap and GroovyScraps. Little Monsters?!?! Yup...these monsters are cute & sweet...and they like to play with kids! They are not that scary kind of monsters, trust me :-) Please look at the previews below:



Love this kit so much...it has rich colors and very adorable elements. It's the right kit to decorate your kids' photo collection, yes...for sure! I had so much fun when I was making my 2 pages, as shown below:

photos by: Ehsan Namavar

Please visit her blog as she is giving away some cute templates as freebies! Woo...hoo...don't miss them! Have a nice & happy weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment