Oct 2, 2010

Secret Stash Grand Opening

The talented Designer, Secret Stash (previously known as Miss Erin's Designs), has a new store at Polka Dot Plum. For the grand opening, she has released wonderful Kits and other amazing things. So for all her fans, you can now go straight to her store at Polka Dot Plum to peek at her amazing products. Don't miss the chance of having a collection of her fantastic stuff.
Below are 2 of her fantastic Kits I worked with recently. Here is a peek and the links in her store:

available at (link)

Below is my page using this inspiring Kit. My big Thanks to my sweet friend, Dida1357, who had mentioned my page into GSO at DST. Sweetie, you really made me happy, thank you!


'GSO' at DST

And here is another fabulous Kit:

available at (link)


And here is my page using this Kit. Wow... I had so much fun making it. This Kit really tickled my imagination and creativity, lol!


Please visit her store HERE to find more details. The last news is ..... she has freebies too! Visit her blog HERE, and feel free to grab them all!

Thank you All for being here. Wish you a very nice day and Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment