May 31, 2009

Shifting house

Dear all... I'm really sorry that I couldn't post any new things in my blog recently. I thought that I would post a Mini kit freebie this week, but unfortunately I was not well for a couple of weeks because of throat infection, whew..... it was really not comfortable when I even couldn't swallow my saliva hiks..... but thank God, I'm getting better now.

On May 31, me & my DH will be shifting house, still in the same city Namma Bengaluru, but we want to stay closer to his office. Poor my DH, he really has headache everyday because of the traffic here, as the silicon valley of India, Bangalore is more crowded now (don't know from where all these people come lol...), new apartments everywhere ... even in the residential area they build apartments among the independent houses, ouh development ouh. Hmmm.... this one becomes a little headache for me, lol, because I will get the new internet connection only after (approximately) 3 weeks, yay!!! What should I do with my digiscrap ?

But don't worry, me and other Indonesian friends will release our second Collab Kit, and it's a FREEBIE again, around the middle of June! So, please keep visiting our blogs, don't miss them.

No comments:

Post a Comment