Jul 30, 2009

LOs using EOS Kit

Last week was a very hectic week for me : ). I was the host for our collab kit, 'End of Summer', so I had to choose the color scheme, theme, and prepare the previews for 62 papers and hundreds of elements. It was my 'very first experience' to arrange a collab kit in a preview, OMG..... so many things (more than hundred elements) I had to put in a small frame.... resizing... rotating... pulling up & down, shadowing... I thought that I would never finish it, LOL! There will always be a 'first time' for everything. I'm relieved now after being a Host for our EOS collab kit, but I'm not satisfied ... as still I have lot of room for improvement for the next collab previews.


One day after we published EOS collab kit, my other 6 Indonesian friends and me decided to make other collab kit called 'Indonesia Unite'. He...he...he... I can't tell how my feeling was at that time, because I had to submit my last assignment at Gingerscraps.net as well, yup... I joined an online class at GS.


So... in almost 1 week I made 2 kits, 5 layouts and 2 jumbo previews, totally : )


And finally, this week I had a little freedom to have fun decorating my photos that I took during this summer. My DH and me went on an outing on the bike...and I think this time summer is nice enough and we really enjoyed it. I used my own End of Summer Kit for these 3 LOs below:






If this is your first visit to my blog, you still can grab this End of Summer Kit from my previous post as the link will never expire!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment