Jan 20, 2010

Layouts using our collab Kits

Hi, Everyone!
First, I'd like to thank you all for spending your time to visit my blog and download my kits. Second, some visitors also left messages here, and the others created layouts using the kits and shared the links. Thank you very much!!!
Now, I'm gonna share others' creations using my/our collab kits here. Why? Because I do appreciate them and really love their creativity and talent! Here they are:

These 2 layouts below were created using our collab kit 'Beginning':
by Vania M. de Andrade - link: http://www.fotoinscena.blogspot.com/



And another 2 layouts below were created using my previous freebie kit 'Family Ties' :


by Danny, link: http://dannys-scrapblog.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2010-01-16T04%3A55%3A00-08%3A00&max-results=7

Wonderful layouts, aren't they? For those who created layouts too and I didn't post here, I'm really SORRY this time. Not because I wanted to ignore you, but because I did not come across any or I missed your foot prints in the feedjit box. So if you'd like to share your creations too, please leave the link at the chat box or you can email me to: nonascreations@gmail.com, or at the comment box below my posting : ) hugs!!!

Once again, thanks so much Everyone. Wish you a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment