Feb 16, 2010

So Purple

Ninie Designs has released a new beautiful Kit; it's called 'So Purple'. It has 11 elegant papers and more than 45 elements. The amazing thing is that most of the papers, and the elements are in purple color. Lovely and elegant! That's all I can say about this kit as I am speechless. Please have a peek:





So, if you are a purple color lover or you wanna decorate your photo collection with the unique purple kit, this one is the right choice for you. This kit is available at Digital-Crea from February 15th. Besides the kit, Ninie Designs also released 1 set album/quickpages made from this kit. And it's 67% off for each kit or QP album for 2 days only!.


As a little inspiration, I created 2 pages using this fabulous Kit. But, I'm sure you can create your own pages, as many as you want using this inspiring Kit:


photo by: Emily Koch


photo by: Oliver Weber

Thanks for looking, and I wish you a very nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment