Jun 10, 2010

Moment of Happiness a FREE kit from Ninie Designs



Ninie Designs has a new wonderful kit in her store at Digital-crea, it's called 'Moment of Happiness' and it's FREE until June 9th (I'm sorry, I posted this news late, as I had computer problem for the last one week). But I hope you still can grab this amazing kit. Here is a peek and the links in her store:

Digital-crea, link

Digital-crea, link


Digital-crea, link

Apart from the Kit, Ninie Designs also released 1 set Album and Clusters made from the same kit, but you can purchase separately. And below is my page using this lovely kit:

'GSO' at DST

Other news from Ninie is she is having Guest CT call to make Layout using her Kit 'Moment of Happiness'. So if you love Ninie's Kits, do not hesitate to apply soon:


Thanks for being here, hope you found something useful. Wish you all a Nice Day and Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment