Sep 28, 2010

Sense of Purity

Hi Everyone!
I'm back from my vacation. But I was not feeling well the last few days. I think I was too tired or maybe because of climate changes. Well, I'm back to my blog now and feel ready to scrap some pages again.

OK, here is the first Kit I worked with after coming back from my holiday! Ninie Designs has released a New Fabulous Kit, with clean and simple style, she named it 'Sense of Purity'. This kit is available at Digital-Crea. It has soft and beautiful colors, cute elements, and lovely papers. Here is a peak and the links in her store:

Digital-Crea (link)

Besides the kit, Ninie also released 1 set Album made from the same kit, but you can purchase it separately:
Digital-Crea (link)

And below is my page using this inspiring and lovely kit. My big thanks to Lisadee who had mentioned my page into GSO at DST. Thanks so much Sweetie, you really made my day!

'GSO' at DST

Thank you all for visiting my blog. Hope you found something useful or inspiration here. Wish you all a nice day and Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment