Oct 14, 2010

One Desire and Birthday Sale

Happy Birthday Desytka, wish you all the best! This month, Desytka Designs celebrates her birthday. To share this happiness, she had created and released a fabulous Kit 'One Desire' which is available in both her stores at Digidesign Resort and Dreamland Digital Designs. She also has sale 35% off for all her products in both stores, for October only. Here is a peek and the links:






available at:
DDD
DDR




I love the colors of this Kit, so sweet and girly. Below is my page using this beautiful Kit. My big Thanks to Veronique who had mentioned my page into GSO at DST. Thank you Sweetie, that's very kind of you! You really made my day!


'GSO' at DST


Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you find something useful or inspiration here. Wish you all a great day. Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment