Feb 21, 2011

Great News : Secret Stash and her new Shop!

Hi Everyone,

I'd like to share a great news from digiland: Secret Stash has a new shop at 9th & Bloom! Below is the details about it:


Here are some fabulous stuff she has in her shop right now, don't forget to check it out:


I worked with 2 of her new releases as seen below. The first one is Kit 'Blue Skies and Butterflies':


Here is my page using this amazing kit. I'd like to thank Kuki who had mentioned my page into GSO at DST. Sweetie thanks so much, I really appreciate it!

'GSO' at DST
(credits: template freebie by Busy Bee Designs)


The second one is Kit 'Sweet on You' :


Just like her other cool stuff, I liked playing with this kit too. Here is my page below. I'd like to thank Malatova who had mentioned my page into GSO at DST. Thanks so much Sweetie, you really made my day!

'GSO' at DST
(template: Paper Shapers vol.3 by Secret Stash)


Secret Stash and other Designers at "9th and Bloom" have a blog hop with fun freebies for you! Here is her contribution: cute Dotty Alpha. Please feel free to grab it and visit her blog HERE.


Thanks so much for looking and wish you all a wonderful day. Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment