Sep 2, 2009

Gingerscraps' OTS Certificate


I passed my Official Training School at Gingerscraps.net and just received my certificate... woo hoo! Firstly, I joined Boot Camp at Gingerscraps.net; it was like a basic training where I learnt about Photo Editing, Shadowing, Clustering, Composition and other interesting materials in making the Layout. Official Training School was the next level, a little bit more advanced. I'm glad that I joined the community at Gingerscraps and the great thing about it, it was FREE!

I would like to thank all the Drill Sergeants at Gingerscraps.net who have dedicated their time, energy, knowledge, and support in order to teach & guide me and other troopers during the training. They are: Gingerscraps, Rachel-Harmony Star, Julie, Erin-Miss Erin Scraps, Misty O'Brian, Jen-Graham Like the Cracker, Charmaine-Wyld Web Designs, Jodi-Statements By Jodi, Stephanie-Scrappy Cocoa.

Are you interested to join the class or to get their other free tutorials? Then, please visit the website, http://www.gingerscraps.net/ as they keep updating the news in the Forum, don't miss them. No regret once you visit Gingerscraps.net, as you will find tons of fun!!!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your Certificate.

    This is my first visit to your blog and I like what I see. I'll be back later to download some of your things when I have more time. I particlarly love your mauve/lilac QP.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Judy, pls feel free to download my freebies, as the links will never expired so you can comeback here anytime. Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete