Oct 16, 2009

I Do Believe in Fairies by Miss Erin's Scraps

Hi, Everyone!

Today Miss Erin's Scraps is releasing her new kit 'I Do Believe in Fairies' with 18 papers and over 60 elements. This one is the right choice for your lil girls as you can decorate her photos with Tinkerbell and other fairy things! Have a look at the preview:

This kit is really fabulous and inspiring ... with great colors! It's available at Daydreamer Designworks from today (Friday) and is 25% off for the entire weekend, wooohooo!!!

Here are 2 pages I made using this kit:


credit: photo by Rotorhead



credit: photo by Tony Hathcock

And here is other news...FREEBIE! There is a free QP and the labels from the kit for you to play with. You can grab it from Miss Erin's blog HERE. Please have a peek:


Thanks for looking and have a nice day!

3 comments:

  1. This is a gorgeous kit and I love those layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad that you like them, thanks for visiting my blog and the compliment!

    ReplyDelete