Dec 21, 2009

Fly Away

Hi, Everyone:

Another news about a new kit! This time from my dear friend, Lily of Pixelily Designs, who is releasing her kit 'Fly Away' today, and it's available at Scrapmall, and the good news is, it's 25% off until December 25th; Wow...hope you'll not miss it :-). This lovely kit is a huge one with colorful papers, 45 elements and 1 set alpha too. Here are the previews:



Not only this huge kit, if you purchase this kit, you'll also get 4 QPs free. How is that for freebies? This kit is really inspiring. Here is my page that I created only a few hours ago. Whew! I got info that she released her kit only this morning, and immediately, I opened the files, searched for the right pict, and here it is:

Now...let's talk about freebies! Please visit her blog as she is giving away some cute bragbooks for all of you to 'taste' a little of her new kit. Don't miss them. Have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment