Dec 31, 2009

I got an Award!

I got my first Award! Woohoo...!




My dear friend, Lisa of Aprilisa Designs, gave me this 'Honest Scrap Award' some time ago. Thank you so much, Lisa, it really means a lot to me!

As a receiver of this Award, there is a 'small rule' that I need to follow: I had to write 10 things about myself in my blog (wow... it was so much fun to do it, though). Well, as a scrapper I scrapped a little; even though, it's not a must to do so, just to make it little different, lol.


Credits: Grass_ittybitty by Three Paper Peonies

And the next thing I got to do is passing this Award to other 9 bloggers. Here are 9 talented and hardworking people, and also, my new friends in scrapbooking community that I would love to have this Award too:


Thank you all for your friendships, kindness and support. Wishing you all a Happy New Year and brighter days in the coming years!!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Nona, thank you very much for this Award!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are welcome,Blanka. Glad to share it with you!

    ReplyDelete