Nov 2, 2010

Kit Masquerade, Promo, plus Freebie!

Are you still looking for the right Kit to decorate your halloween photos? Secret Stash has a new wonderful release with halloween theme 'Masquerade' which is available at PolkaDotPlum. It has unique elements, beautiful papers and lovely colors. The great thing is, it's 50% off right now! Please visit her blog or store to find out more details. Here is peek and the link:


available at (link)

Here is my page using this lovely Kit. I had so much fun making it. My big Thanks to my dear friend, Dida1357, who had mentioned my page into GSO at DST. Sweetie, you really colored my, thanks!!


'GSO' at DST
Template Honey Pots by Busy Bee Designs
available at: Mscraps

photo by: MarcoCoppo - photo.net


And now about Freebies! Secret Stash is giving away awesome Wordarts on her blog (it's included with the Kit if you purchase it). Really love them! Please visit her Blog and feel free to grab them.



Thanks All for visiting my blog. Wish you a great and nice day. Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment