Nov 23, 2010

Oh! It's my Birthday Kit and Monkeyland Kit

Happy Birthday Ninie Designs, I wish you all the best! To share her happiness on this great day, Ninie has released a Birthday themed Kit 'Oh! It's my Birthday!' and available at Digital-Crea. Here is a peek and the link:


available at (link)

Below is my page using this beautiful Kit. My big Thanks to Dida1357, who had mentioned my pages into GSO at DST. Thanks Sweetie, that's very nice of you!


'GSO' at DST


Another release from Ninie Designs is 'Monkeyland' Kit also available at Digital-Crea. It's FREE until November 24th! Wooow....! Make sure you grab it before it's expired.



available at (link)

And here is my page using this awesome Kit. I had so much fun making it:


'GSO' at DST



Please visit her store to find out more details. Don't miss this great offer!

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope you find something useful or inspiring here. Wish you a nice and great day! Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment