Jan 6, 2011

Kit Resolution and Challenge by Secret Stash

A new fabulous release from Secret Stash 'Resolution' Kit is available at PolkaDotPlum. You can purchase the element pack or paper pack separately. Here is a peek and the links:


available HERE

available HERE

I love the colors and cute elements of this Kit. Here is below a simple page I've made, but I had so much fun making it. My big Thanks to my sweet friend, Dida1357, who had mentioned my page into GSO at DST. Thanks Sweetie, that's very nice of you!!


'GSO' at DST

The next news from Secret Stash is, starting from January 2011, she has Monthly Challenges on her Blog! Yeah ... feel free to participate and of course there will be prize too. To find out the details about these challenges, please read this LINK.


And here is her first Challenge:


Don't hesitate to participate. Just have fun, enjoy it, express your creativity, and get the prize! How cool is that?. Make sure to visit Secret Stash's Blog as she has some awesome freebies too. Feel free to grab them.

Thanks for your visit here. Wish you all a wonderful day and Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment