Jan 3, 2011

Winter Wonderland

Happy New Year Everyone!

We have come to another new year again...whew time flies so fast. I do hope, 2011 is a much better year for everything!

Now, back to digiland news. A new fabulous release from Desytka Designs is a Kit named 'Winter Wonderland' which is available in both of her stores at DreamlandDigitalDesigns and DigiDesignResort. Here is a peek and the links:

avalilable at:
DDD (link)
DDR (link)






Don't forget to visit her stores to find out more details about this Kit and her other wonderful stuff. I love the beautiful colors of this Kit, and here is my page below. I'd like to thank Anndahl who had mentioned my page into GSO at DST. Thanks sooo much, that's very nice of you!!


'GSO' at DST


Thanks so much for your visit here. Wish you All a nice day and Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment