Apr 6, 2011

Freebie : Kit Candy Land by Cali Design

Cali Design is on 'Focus' at DigiScrap Mania Shop, 4-10 April. During this time, she has a Great Offer:


Cali Design is also giving away this Fabulous Kit:

available HERE

And here is my page using this Kit. I'd like to thank Dida1357 and Danima who had mentioned my page into GSO at DST. Sweetie thanks so much, that's very nice of you both. I really appreciate it!

'GSO' at DST

Wow...what a great deal! Make sure to visit her shop and grab as many as you like. Don't miss it!


Here is another news from Cali. She has a fantastic new release of paper pack 'Lost Past' which is available at Angels Scrap Shop:

available HERE

I really loved playing with this paper pack and here is what I've made. I'd like to thank my dear friend, Dida1357, who had mentioned my page into GSO at DST. Thanks a lot sweetie, you really made me happy!

'GSO' at DST

Thanks so much for stopping by, wish you all a wonderful day. Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment