Apr 5, 2011

Freebie: Lovely Things part.1 by Ninie Designs

Ninie Designs has a Big Promo this month at Digital-Crea, check this out:


Here are her fabulous stuff with 50% off:
- Full pack Lolli-Pop! -
- Sweet memories -
- Clusters Sweet memories -
- Crazy Town -
- Lovely Spring -
- Happy Days -
- At the countryside -
- Trick or Treat -
- Quick pages Trick or Treat -
- Monkeyland -
- Oh! It's my birthday! -
- Pages rapides Oh! It's my birthday! -
- Need (CU) inspiration vol.2 -

Ninie Designs is also sharing her beautiful Kit 'Lovely Things ' which is 'FREE' until April 6, 2011 at Digital-Crea. Here is a peek and the link:

available HERE



Below is my page using this lovely Kit. I'd like to thank Sarah10310 who had mentioned my page into GSO at DST. Thanks so muc sweetie, I really appreciate it!

'GSO' at DST

credits: template Freebie by Akizo
(link)

Make sure to visit Ninie's shop and don't miss this great offer. Thanks so much for your visit here, wish you a lovely day. Happy Scrapping!

1 comment: