Jun 17, 2011

Kit Memories and Template Happy Steps 2

Manue Designs has a new sweet - gorgeous Kit ' Memories ' which is exclusively available at Digital-Crea. Currently it's 25% off. Here is the peak and link in her shop:

available HERE

Besides the Kit, Manue also released 1 set Clusters (link) and 1 set QP (link) made from this Memories Kit, but you can purchase separately.

Below is what I've made using this lovely Kit. I'd like to thank Kuki who had mentioned my page into GSO at DST. I really appreciate it, sweetie!

'GSO' at DST

For my page above, I used one of fantastic templates from set of "Happy Steps 2" by Tinci Designs at 7th Heaven and Scrapinsider:

available HERE and HERE

Thanks a lot for stopping by and wish you all a nice day. Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment