Jun 22, 2011

Kit Un Parfum De Legerete and Template Happy Steps 2

A new wonderful Mini kit ' Un Parfum De Legerete ' by Manue Designs is exclusively available at Digital-Crea. It has soft and lovely colors with beautiful elements also papers. Here is a peak and the link in her shop:

available HERE



Below is what I've made using this lovely mini kit. I'd like to thank Dida1357 and Kuki who had mentioned my page into GSO at DST. I really appreciate it and you are so nice!

'GSO' at DST

I used one of fantastic templates from the set of ' Happy Steps 2 ' by Tinci Designs which is available at 7th Heaven and Scrapinsider:

available HERE and HERE
Thank you for stopping by. Don't forget to visit her shop and check out her other fabulous stuff. Have a nice day and Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment