Nov 25, 2011

Kit Hello Fall and Template Purple Blossom Part 6

Secret Stash has new fabulous release ' Hello Fall ' available exclusively at Scrap Orchard store:

Hello Fall - Elements available HERE
Hello Fall - Papers available HERE

Templates ' Purple Blossom Part 6 ' by Eudora Designs is available exclusively at Dreamland Digital Designs store:

available HERE

I love the gorgeous colors of this Kit and the Template is easy to use also so inspiring. Below is what I've made as a little inspiration.

I'd like to thank Dida1357 who had mentioned my page into GSO at DST. I really appreciate it sweetie and thanks so much!

'GSO' at DST

Thanks a lot for stopping by. Don't forget to visit their stores and check out their other fantastic goodies. Have a nice and Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment