Nov 7, 2011

New Products from Secret Stash and Eudora Designs

Here are some wonderful new releases from Secret Stash Designs and Eudora Designs!

' Capture Me if You Can! ' Value Bundle by Secret Stash is exclusively available at Scrap Orchard:

available HERE
This Value Bundle consists of: Kit, Templates, Clusters, Drips & Splatters. You can purchase it as a bundle or separately.

available HERE

Below is what I've made using the above lovely Kit and Template. I'd like to thank Kuki who had mentioned my page into GSO at DST. Thanks so much, I really appreciate it!

'GSO' at DST


' The Witching Hour ' Value Bundle by Secret Stash is also exclusively available at Scrap Orchard:

available HERE
The Value Bundle consists of: Kit, Borders, Stickers, Liquid Styles, Glitter. You can purchase as a bundle or separately.


Templates ' Purple Blossom Part 2 ' by Eudora Designs is available exclusively at DDD:

available HERE

Here is what I've made using the above Kit and Template. I'd like to thank Eliastepa who had mentioned my page into GSO at DST. Thanks so much, I really appreciate it!

'GSO' at DST



' Dream A Little Dream ' Value Bundle by Secret Stash also available exclusively at Scrap Orchard:

available HERE
This Value Bundle consists of: Kit, Templates, Glitter Paint, Clusters. You can purchase as a bundle or separately.


Templates ' Purple Blossom Part 5 ' by Eudora Designs is available exclusively at DDD:

available HERE

Below is my layout using the above Kit and Template. I'd like to thank Momadee who had mentioned my page into GSO at DST. I really appreciate it and thank you so much!

'GSO' at DST

Don't forget to visit their stores and check out their amazing stuff. Thanks for stopping by and have a nice day. Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment