Mar 8, 2010

2 new Kits from Erin's Dreams


Erin's Dreams has 2 new kits in her new store at Scrapable. The first one is 'Monsters Go RAWR!'. This full kit contains 41 fun and grungy elements and 15 coordinating papers (mix patterned and solid). The elements are so unique to decorate your kiddos' photos, whether boyz or girlz, and the colors are sooo cool! Here is a peek:



This fun and lovely kit is available at Scrapable and here is the LINK so you can check it out directly. Oh my.......I really loooooove those CUTE Monsters!!! I had so much fun making my layout below, and as you can see, I used a girl's photo here:



The second one from Erin's Dreams is, a minikit called 'Pieces of Me'. It's part of March Mega Collab by Designers at Scrapable, here is the LINK. And below is the contribution of Erin's Dreams for this collab:


And here is my layout created using this inspiring minikit:

This collab is a HUGE one!!! Please visit Scrapable to see more details and don't miss the chance to get them ALL. Thank you so much for looking and I wish you a Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment