Mar 5, 2010

Crazy Town plus freebie

'Crazy Town' is the new Kit from Ninie Designs and available from today at Digital-Crea. This kit has fresh and bright colors, cute and adorable elements also 11 coordinating papers. Here are the previews:




What do you think? Do you agree with me now after seeing the preview? I really loooove those colors. Besides the kit, Ninie also released 1 set album/quickpages made from this kit and you can purchase separately. Here are 2 little inspiration I made using this inspiring kit, I really had so much fun making my pages below:

photo by: Oliver Weber

photo by: Ehsan Namavar
"GSO" at DST

And...... Ninie is giving away a set of Alpha as freebie on her blog HERE, please feel free to grab it.

Thanks so much for visiting this blog and spending some time here. Wish you a happy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment