Mar 22, 2010

Little Savannah

Ninie Designs released a new wonderful kit today called 'Little Savannah'. I immediately fell in love with this kit the first time I saw it. The colors are so gorgeous...... and the elements are so beautiful and adorable! Here they are:

Digital-crea LINK

Digital-crea LINK

Besides the Kit, Ninie also released 1 set album (QPs) made from this kit, and you can purchase separately. Both are available at Digital-crea from March 22nd. The kit is 25% off and the Album is 20% off, wow...what a great offer!

Here are my 2 pages below I made using this kit lovely and inspiring kit:



For those who like using templates, or when you don't have any idea/mojo to create your own pages, here is 'Need Inspiration Vol. 1' templates from Ninie Designs, and you can purchase separately:

Digital-crea LINK

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and spending your time here. I wish you a very nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment