May 7, 2011

Kit I have a Dream and freebie Quickpage by Susanne Designs


Susanne Designs has a new gorgeous Kit 'I have a Dream' which is available at 7th Heaven Shop. To celebrate iNSD she has a great offer - enjoy 50% off on all her products from May 6 - 9th. Here is a peek and link of her latest Kit:

available HERE




I loved playing with this fab Kit and below is what I've made. I'd like to thank Akizo who had mentioned my page into GSO at DST. Thanks so much sweetie, I really appreciate it!

'GSO' at DST
credit: template freebie by Busy Bee Designs at Mscraps

Susanne is giving away a beautiful Quickpage made from Kit I have a Dream on her blog. Feel free to grab it and visit her blog HERE:


Visit her shop and don't miss a chance to get her fabulous stuff before the discount is over. Thanks for stopping by and Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment