May 23, 2011

Kit When You were Born and Templates Summer Love part 1

Another new wonderful Kit 'When You were Born' by Ninie Designs is available exclusively at Digital-Crea. This Kit has soft colors with beautiful elements and papers. Here is a peek and the link in her shop:

available HERE


Besides the Kit, Ninie also released 1 set Quickpages and 1 set Clusters that you can purchase separately, also the Full Pack of all the items.

Below is my layout using this inspiring Kit, I really had so much fun making it. I'd like to thank Malatova who had mentioned my page into GSO at DST. Thanks so much, I really appreciate it!

'GSO' at DST

Template "Summer Love part 1"

I used the fantastic template "Summer Love part 1" by Eudora Designs to make my layout above. This set of templates is available exclusively at Digiscrap Mania Shop. Here is a peek and the link in her shop:

available HERE

Thanks a lot for being here, hope you find something useful or inspiration. Have a nice day and Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment