May 23, 2011

Pink Symphony and Scrappons Digi No.08

Lilas Design is one of the designers who were on focus of e-magazine "Scrappons Digi No.08" (March - April edition).

Lilas has a wonderful Mini kit 'Pink Symphony' which is a Gift with Purchase of this e-magazine. It means, if you purchase Scrappons Digi No.08, you will get this Kit freely, also other freebies. Here is a peek and the links where you can get this magazine:

available at:
Shabby Pickle Designs [link]
Digital-Crea [link]
DigiscrapMania Shop [link]





I loved playing with this gorgeous Kit, and here is my layout. I'd like to thank B_Stepien who had mentioned my page into GSO at DST. Thanks so much sweetie, I really appreciate it!

'GSO' at DST
credit: template freebie by Busy Bee Designs

Thanks for looking, hope you find something useful or inspiration here. Have a nice day and Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment