May 31, 2011

Kit Tall Tales and Template Summer Love part 2


Secret Stash and Modern June have a wonderful collab Kit ' Tall Tales ' which is exclusively available at 9th & Bloom. I really looove the color combo used in this amazing Kit, also the elements and papers are so beautiful. Here is a peek and link in the store:

available HERE



What an inspiring Kit! I had so much fun making my page, and here it is below. I'd like to thank Mary-11 (Nibylandia) who had mentioned my page into GSO at DST. Thanks so much sweetie, I really appreciate it!

'GSO' at DST

For my layout above, I used one of fantastic templates from Eudora Designs ' Summer Love Part 2 ' which will be available soon in her new shop. Here is a peek:

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find something useful or inspiration here. Wish you all a wonderful day and Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment