May 23, 2011

Kit Waiting for You and Templates Summer Love part 1

Seni Designs has a new gorgeous Kit 'Waiting for You' which is exclusively available at Shabby Pickle Designs. Here is a peek and link in her store:

available HERE

I love the color combo used in this Kit, the elements and papers are gorgeous. Below is my layout. I'd like to thank Dida1357 who had mentioned my page into GSO at DST. Thanks so much sweetie. I really appreciate it!

'GSO' at DST

Templates
"Summer Love part 1"

Do you like my layout above? I used a template by Eudora Designs to make my page. Yeah, Eudora Designs has a new gorgeous set templates "Summer Love part 1" which is exclusively available at Digiscrap Mania Shop. I love how it turned out. Here is a peek and link in her shop:

available HERE
Thanks so much for stopping by. Wish you all a great day. Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment